Mexican Restaurant Style White Queso DipMay 3, 2016
Blueberry & Lemon Pancake MuffinsMay 7, 2016
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less depending on how your kids handle spice)
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon corriander
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Mix together all ingredients. Store together in an airtight container until you are ready to use.
*Add 2-3 Tablespoons of the spice mixture per 1 lb of meat. I also mix in ¼ cup of water and half a can of tomato sauce per 1 lb of meat. Add the seasoning mixture to the browned and drained meat and stir until meat is evenly coated. Then add tomato sauce and water and simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.