Join Sprouts Cooking School this summer for Indiana’s premier cooking camp experience!
This year, we will be offering 9 weeks of cooking camp fun with more than 15 different options for your Sprouting Chef to choose from!
During our 4-day specialty themed camps, your child will learn a variety of cooking skills and will create a total of 10-12 delicious recipes. They will also get to nurture their artistic side while making at least two crafts per camp. Additionally, during the final hour on Thursday of each camp, “family dinner” will take place. This is a special time for 1-2 guests to come visit and sample some of the food their student has learned to prepare during camp. No need to worry about materials – all meals, groceries, craft supplies, set-up, food prep, and clean-up for the camps are provided! You just supply your Sprouting Chef!
Back for summer 2021! Single day camp sessions on Fridays from 9 am to 4 pm! Join us for an all-day camp where your Sprouting Chef will make six to eight recipes and participate in craft and interactive activities!
- Now offering TWO camp options:
- 4-Day Camp: Monday—Thursday for three hours per day. Two different sessions available each day (morning and afternoon)
- Single Day Camp: Fridays only from 9 am-4 pm
- Students will receive a recipe packet at the end of camp with a selection of recipes.
- No need to worry about bringing a snack as all students get to eat the meals they make each class! If possible, please provide your child with a labeled water bottle for each camp.
- Please drop off and pick up no earlier than five minutes prior to the start/end of the class.
- Note: This is a drop off program to allow the children the proper learning environment.
- If you would like to sign up multiple children for the same camp and they fall in different age groups, please select the YOUNGER age group, unless you have prior approval from Sprouts Cooking School.
- Sprouts Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and food availability.
- *Booking note* When booking a 4-day camp, you will receive 2 booking confirmation emails. Your credit card will not be charged twice, it is just how our system processes your camp reservation.
- To review our response to COVID 19, please click here to learn more.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- All sales are final and refunds will not be issued.
- Rescheduling of camps will be allowed if requested more than two weeks before the session start date. All rescheduling of camps will result in a $50 change fee.
- Any cancellation will result in a store credit which will only be granted if requested more than two weeks before the camp start date.
- Due to the size of our classes, we cannot allow cancellations or rescheduling of camp registrations less than two weeks (14 days) from the start of the session. All sales are final within that two-week (14 days) period and a credit will not be issued.