Join Sprouts Cooking School this summer for Indiana’s premier cooking camp experience!
We will be offering 10 weeks of cooking camp fun for your Sprouting Chef to choose from!
During a 4-day camp, children will make an average of 10-12 recipes. They will also make at least two crafts. No need to worry about materials – all meals, groceries, craft materials, set-up, food prep, and clean-up for the camps are provided! You just supply the Sprouting Chef!
- All camps are 4 days long and run Monday-Thursday (exception, week of July 4th)
- A “Family Dinner” will take place during the final hour of each camp. This is a special time for 1-2 guests to come to the store and sample some of the food their student has learned to prepare during camp
- Students will receive a recipe packet at the END of camp with a selection of recipes
- Students will eat the food they prepare each day
- Registration includes a Sprouts Cooking School water bottle
- Please drop-off no earlier than 5 minutes prior to the start of class
- If you need to change camps for any reason you will be charged a $50 change fee per student registered. Please read our cancellation policy as we do not issue refunds.
**If you would like to sign up multiple children for the same camp and they fall in different age groups, please select the YOUNGER age group, unless your have prior approval from Sprouts Cooking School.**
**Sprouts Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and food availability.**