Join Sprouts Cooking School this summer for Indiana’s premier cooking camp experience!
This year, we will be offering 11 weeks of cooking camp fun with 22 different camp themes for your Sprouting Chef to choose from!
During our specialty themed camps, your child will learn a variety of culinary skills and will create a total of 10-12 delicious recipes. Additionally, during their final day at camp parents will be invited to join their camper for a Summer Camp Tasting. This is a special time for 1-2 guests to come visit and sample some of the food their student has learned to prepare during camp. No need to worry about materials – all meals, groceries, craft supplies, set-up, food prep, and clean-up for the camps are provided! You just supply your Sprouting Chef!
- Camp sessions are 4 days long and run Monday—Thursday for three hours per day.
- *Due Memorial Day camps on May 30- June 2 will run Tuesday -Friday. Summer Camp Tasting will be on Friday.
- *Due to the 4th of July holiday camps will run July 5-7. This is a 3-day camp but will run 4 hours per day so that all curriculum can be taught. Summer Camp Tasting will be on Friday.
- Students will receive an email at the end of camp with a selection of recipes.
- Summer Camp Tastings will be on Thursdays at 11:30am for the morning camp and at 4:30pm for the afternoon camp. We ask families to limit to 1-2 guests per camper.
- No need to worry about bringing a snack as all students get to eat the meals they make each class! If possible, please provide your child with a labeled water bottle for each camp.
- Please drop off and pick up no earlier than five minutes prior to the start/end of the class.
- Note: This is a drop-off program to allow the children the proper learning environment.
- If you would like to sign up multiple children for the same camp and they fall in different age groups, please select the YOUNGER age group, unless you have prior approval from Sprouts Cooking School.
- Sprouts Cooking School reserves the right to make menu changes due to student food allergies and food availability.
- *Booking note* When booking a 4-day camp, you will receive 2 booking confirmation emails. Your credit card will not be charged twice, it is just how our system processes your camp reservation.
- Single day Friday camps are from 9am-4pm.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- All sales are final and refunds will not be issued.
- Rescheduling of camps will be allowed if requested more than two weeks before the session start date. All rescheduling of camps will result in a $50 change fee.
- Any cancellation will result in a store credit which will only be granted if requested more than two weeks before the camp start date.
- Due to the size of our classes, we cannot allow cancellations or rescheduling of camp registrations less than two weeks (14 days) from the start of the session. All sales are final within that two-week (14 days) period and a credit will not be issued.