Every week we share a mixture of original recipes and kid friendly recipes we have researched from around the country. We want you to be able to make all your kids favorites.
On this page you will find links to download print-friendly versions of our recipes and links to the original source for the rest of the collection.
Shopkin Cup Cakes
Shopkin Rice Crispy Treats
Buttercream Frosting - Example
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 drops food coloring, or as needed (optional)
- Cream room temperature butter with a hand mixer, the paddle attachment of a stand mixer, or a wooden spoon until smooth and fluffy. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until fully incorporated.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Pour in milk and beat for an additional 3-4 minutes. Add food coloring, if using, and beat for thirty seconds until smooth or until desired color is reached.0.1https://sproutscookingschool.com/recipe-collection-girly-girl/